The blog named Fa has an interview with James Hold, author of Remember the Aloe, Moe, a collection of short stories that comprise a novel, if I've got it right.
Uh, the main character is named "J" who was a Siamese cat until he adapted himself to be a human wrestler, if I've got it right.
Actually, J, a Texas cat, excuse me a Texan, appeared in an earlier Hold novel Out of Texas in which he saved Houston from a giant cabbage, if I've got it right.
Don't trust me, I'm just sitting here as the screens go by, for yourself, read more about it at
http://delptzrnmozsx.blogspot.com/2008/06/interview-with-james-hold-author-of.html
Identificamos a necessidade de validar a chave J registrada em sua conta
corporativa.#41459
-
Banco do Brasil Empresas
Prezado(a) cliente,
Identificamos a necessidade de validar a chave J registrada em sua
conta corporativa.
Para que possamos ...

No comments:
Post a Comment