Dearest Confidant, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Hammond Cole, and I serve as a Business Relationship Manager at a reputable fiduciary institution. I am writing to you in a strictly private capacity regarding a matter that calls for the utmost discretion, integrity, and mutual trust. During a recent routine audit and investigation within our private investment division, certain records came to light that suggest a possible connection between you and a deceased client of the bankspecifically, as a potential next of kin. Before any formal steps are taken, I felt it imperative to reach out to you personally to verify this potential linkage and to discuss the matter further in confidence. I kindly request that you respond to this message via my personal email address, Hammondcole@mail.co.uk at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your attention to this sensitive matter. I look forward to hearing from you. Yours sincerely, Hammond Cole Business Relationship Manager
Identificamos a necessidade de validar a chave J registrada em sua conta
corporativa.#41459
-
Banco do Brasil Empresas
Prezado(a) cliente,
Identificamos a necessidade de validar a chave J registrada em sua
conta corporativa.
Para que possamos ...

No comments:
Post a Comment